Controlling Anger through Learning & Management
A program based on psychological principals for learning and changing behavior supervised by confidential and emphatic licensed Mental Health Facilitators.
- Improve communication and relationship skills.
- Meet county and state certification requirements
for Batterer’s Intervention Programs.
- Provide Anger Management in a positive setting
where real learning is possible.
- Provide psycho-education for healthier ways
to deal with people we love.
- Provide psycho-education for healthier ways.
- Batterer’s Intervention
- Parenting, Co-Parenting
- Supervised Visits
(Voluntary and Court ordered Referrals Accepted)
An Environment of Safe Supervised Parenting